Fall Pumpkins Acrylic Painting Tutorial for Beginners
Step-by-Step Halloween Acrylic Painting Tutorial for Beginners
The Fall Pumpkins Acrylic Painting Course is designed for beginner and novice artists with a desire to learn how to paint and gain more confidence in their work.
In the Fall Pumpkins Acrylic Painting course, you will learn how to get started with composing, creating tonal values and painting an entire Halloween-inspired theme, featuring a white pumpkins and a central orange pumpkin.
By following along with what you learn you will complete a painting at the end of the course that you will be proud to hang on the wall or give as a gift.
The Acrylic Painting course is designed for beginners who have never picked up a brush before, through to intermediate level artists who are looking to try their hand in painting an entire scene with acrylics, and learn crucial mixing, tonal values, composition, and brush techniques along the way.
The course covers some of the key things you need to know about painting with Acrylic paint including:
- How to Properly Load and Mix Colors
- How to create beautiful blended backgrounds
- How to Create Realism with Tonal Values
- How to Compose your Drawing
- How to Look at Your Image with an Artist's eye
- How to Properly Handle Brushes
- Proper Brush Application Techniques
- The basic equipment to use for acrylic painting
This course also includes the following downloadable resources:
- High Resolution Photo of the completed Painting
- Helpful Bonus videos to better hone your painting skills
By the time you have completed this Fall Pumpkins Acrylic Painting course you will have developed the skills and knowledge to continue on in your learning of how to paint and absolutely fall in love with the process.
Join us today for the Fall Pumpkins Acrylic Painting course and let's have some fun doing your first (or bajillionth) Halloween painting today!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who have never painted or drawn before
- Intermediate level painters who want to learn other styles of painting
- Artists interested in expanding their art skills and trying a whole new style of art
What Others Are Saying About The Buzzed Artist
Just adore your style and energy! You’ve just inspired me to jump back into the studio😍 I adore your amazing work, such an inspirational stay positive and motivated 💜💜🎨🍷
- Paint and Pinot in Perth
Fantastic tutorial. Very detailed and I love how you provide step by step explanations. Well done Mz. Queen Bee.
- Shanz S.
Amanda Rinaldi, Founder of The Buzzed Artist and Art That Wows.