Hatbox Ghost Drawing Tutorial
Step-by-Step Halloween Drawing Tutorial for Beginners
The Hatbox Ghost Drawing Course is designed for beginner and novice artists with a desire to learn how to draw and gain more confidence in their work.
In the Hatbox Ghost Drawing course, you will learn how to get started with composing and drawing a full-figured dynamic posed Hatbox Ghost character, including learning how to draw hands, gestures, and cartoon-style faces.
By following along with what you learn you will complete a drawing at the end of the course that you can later ink, color, or add to your sketchbook collection.
The course covers some of the key things you need to know about drawing including:
- How to Plan Your Drawing Composition
- How to Draw a Full Dynamic Figure
- How to Draw a Face Effectively
- How to Look at Your Image with an Artist's eye
- The basic equipment to use for drawing
This course also includes the following downloadable resources:
- Reference Photo of the Hatbox Ghost
- Accompanying video tutorial to add ink and color
By the time you have completed this Hatbox Ghost Drawing course you will have developed the skills and knowledge to continue on in your learning of how to draw and absolutely fall in love with the process.
Join us today for the Hatbox Ghost Drawing course and let's have some fun doing your first (or bajillionth) spooky drawing today!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who have never drawn before
- Anyone interested in cartoon or figure drawing
- Artists interested in expanding their art skills and trying a whole new style of art
Amanda Rinaldi, Founder of The Buzzed Artist and Art That Wows.